Sunday, January 19, 2014

Our customers say it all

I take a lot of pride in taking care of my customers. It's been a ruff road building this business. Since our distributor started selling to Amazon and Ebay sellers, I now have much more competition. I love the letters my customers send me and wanted to share a few with you.

 Our customers say it all with their Emails. -------------------------------------------------

Corporate gifts: I opened one of the mugs and the ice bucket, and they are beautiful. I’m sure everybody here at our company will enjoy them.

Customer; "thanks for your expedient attention and delivery"

Customer; "we received the glassware and are delighted to have added to our collection of stemware"

Customer; "Thanks for your prompt response in taking care of this situation. It’s so hard to find good service in today’s business world.

Customer; "Highly appreciated my ordered item. It is lovely for my best friend's gift!!"

Customer; "I just wanted you to know my daughter LOVED the glasses. I told her we would go back and "shop" and get some more. Thank you!"

Customer; "informative voicemail. I really appreciate that, I have been burnt so much in the past during the holidays with online shopping"

Customer; "Yes, the order was received just fine and she loved the glasses - thank you for your service."

Customer; "Thanks for being so conscious. A package arrived today, I'll check it when I get home. Thanks for the communication."

Customer; "My order arrived today, and I would like to thank you for the fabulous service you extended to me. Your customer service is excellent- I received confirmation immediately, received a tracking number, and even was informed that my order would be a day late in shipping because of a problem at the factory. I was given a 10% discount coupon for the delay"

Customer; "The glasses look great!"

Customer; "Excellent service. The bottles are beautiful. Thank you."

This makes me Smiles!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment