Thursday, July 29, 2010

Hi all

I have not added to the blog in a very long time. It's a very ruff year here in Michigan. As you may know if you have ever visited my about us page on our store, I run my business from home. I started this business as a way to introduce myself into the business world and maybe learn a few things. I don't draw an income from it and many would say I'm crazy. I really get a thrill just providing great customer service and getting comments like "these glasses are so beautiful, thank you" and in return I tell them, NO, THANK YOU!!

I have to "Rant" for a sec,
Sales have been providing me enough cash flow to just run the store. My wife lost her job a year ago and with me working as a sub-custodian in the local school system with it being summer, work is slow. Well let's just say I struggle to keep my mindset in a forward motion.

We are all struggling with our mortgages. The Fed and Michigan has a new "Helping Hardest Hit Homeowners" program. The program is on a first come first serve basis. Well the list of banks get's longer by the week but Bank of America has yet to get involved.

I'm going to give my customers my services as long as I can, it's my good feeling mood.

"Rant" over

Thank you to all my current and future customers.
The pleasers all mine :)

No comments:

Post a Comment